Medicare Supplement Options, Made Easy.
One of our experienced Licensed Benefit Specialists will recommend specific Medicare supplement plans based on value without sacrificing level of care. Our Licensed Benefit Specialists guide you to find the best value based on your individual needs. We work with all the leading insurance companies across the country to bring you the best plans that fit your needs and budget.
We value your privacy. We do not ask you personal questions to get a quote like other sites. Your name, address, telephone or email address are not required. You will not get 20 telephone calls in the next 60 seconds like you will from others. If you like our quote and want more information you can call us directly at 866-523-1171 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy is health insurance sold by private insurance companies which can help pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like coinsurance, copayments, or deductibles.
All Medicare Supplement policies must follow federal and state laws designed to protect you. Medicare Supplement insurance companies in most states can only sell you a “standardized” Medicare Supplement policy identified by the letters A through N. Each standardized Medicare Supplement policy must offer the same basic benefits, no matter which insurance company sells it. Cost is usually the only difference between Medicare Supplement policies with the same letter sold by different insurance companies.
Plans F, G & N
Medigap Plans F, G, and N offer many of the same benefits, with a few differences.
- Plan F offers the most comprehensive benefits of the three, including:
- Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospice care coinsurance
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayment
- Medicare Part B deductible
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- First three pints of blood used in a procedure
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) care coinsurance
- Coverage outside of the United States
- Plan G offers all of the benefits of Plan F, with the exception of the Part B deductible.
- Plan N covers all the same benefits as Plan F with the exception of the Part B deductible and Medicare Part B excess charges.
- Plan N also pays for 100% of the Part B coinsurance except for a copayment of up to $20 for certain office visits and up to a $50 copayment for emergency room visits that do not result in an inpatient admission.
Medicare Part A
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) helps cover Inpatient care in hospitals plus care in a skilled nursing facility, hospice and home health care.
Medicare Part B
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) helps cover services from doctors and other health providers, hospital outpatient care, durable medical equipment and home health care. It also covers preventative services to help maintain your good health and to keep certain illnesses form getting worse.
Medicare Part D
Medicare Part D helps cover the cost of outpatient prescription drugs. The program is run by Medicare approved private insurance companies. Medicare Part D may help lower your prescription drug costs and help protect against higher costs in the future.
Get Your Free Anonymous Medicare Supplement Quote Online!
We do not require you to give us your Name, Address, Telephone or email in order to see your free quote. Get an anonymous quote today. Complete the quick form below to get started. If you’d like more information, call 866-523-1171 or email email@example.com one of our Licensed Benefit Specialists directly. The professionals of Medicare Supplement Policy Direct will educate you and help you find the right Medicare Supplement plan based on value without sacrificing level of care. You might even qualify for discount!