Nursing Home/Home Health Care
Coverage to help pay for care needed as a result of surgery, an accident or a sudden illness. No matter what type of insurance you have, our nursing home insurance policy can help protect you from out of pocket medical expenses. Then you can focus on what really matters – your recovery.
- Pays Benefits Directly To You.
- Skilled Nursing Facility/Assisted Living Facility and Home Health Care Coverage provides for a daily benefit amount for up to 360 days.
- Daily Benefit Amounts from $50 up to $400. Plus more if policies are stacked.
- Choose from 0 day, 20 days or 100 days Elimination Period.
- Inflation Protection Rider (Optional) when and where available.
- A Nursing Home and Home Health Care insurance plan gives you the freedom to choose how you want to recover after an illness or accident and where you want to recover.
- No matter what other type of insurance you have, a nursing home and home health care policy can help protect you from out of pocket medical expense which will allow you to focus on your recovery.
- This plan will pay a daily nursing home benefit and a benefit for home health care.
A policy designed to allow you to choose the benefits you need to fill in the gaps in your existing health insurance plan. Whether you are covered by a Health Maintenance Organization, Preferred Provider Organization, a Major Medical Plan, Original Medicare, a Medicare Advantage Plan or a Medicare Supplement, there are frequently gaps in coverage caused by deductibles and co-payment amounts, that you must pay out of your own pocket. With this plan , you can select the benefits you need to help fill the gaps in your primary coverage and avoid having to pay high deductibles or co-payments yourself. You pick the benefits you want to fit your needs. You can select a plan that pays you a lump sum if you are confined in a hospital as an inpatient or even if you are just in for observation. Or select a benefit that pays you a daily amount for each day that you are confined in a hospital. You can further customize the plan by adding optional benefit riders that help with Skilled Nursing, Surgical procedures, Ambulance or Emergency Room visits to name a few.
Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke
Depending on the plan you choose, you can receive a lump sum benefit paid directly to you or someone you designate, regardless of any other health insurance you have, upon the first diagnosis of cancer, heart attack or stroke.
LUMP SUM BENEFIT – You could receive lots of money when you get what the policy covers.
SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS – One of these types of policies will pay benefits if you get certain things.
When you are facing the extra stress of a critical illness, you are better off when you can keep you financial worries to a minimum. A supplemental health insurance policy can help protect your family, finances and future in your time of need. A Cancer, Heart Attack and Stroke plan offers benefits you can use to pay for the expenses associated with such a devastating illness. Cancer is the second most common cause of death. Heart attack is the number one cause of death for men and women. Stroke is the third leading cause of death among women and fifth for men. This insurance can help you manage expenses and your savings can be preserved. With this plan you may have more freedom in treating your illness without worrying about expenses. Get a lump sum payment up to $100,000 or select a plan that pays for certain conditions and treatments.
Dental Vision & Hearing
A Dental, Vision and Hearing plan can help you and your family cover expense associated with going to the dentist, having your eyes checked and buying contact lens or glasses and can be an important addition to your Medicare coverage. Most plans cover two office exams per year plus there are benefits for eye glass, contact lenses and hearing aids. There can also be coverage for endodontics, root canals, certain surgeries, bridges, crowns and dentures